SCGA Lathrop Cup & Pro-Am
Mid Carolina Country Club
Monday - November 20, 2017
Team Entry Fee - $330
The senior version of the SCGA's popular Trescott Championship, the Lathrop Cup is a team event comprised of members of the same golf club who are the age of 55 years and older. The three senior amateurs combine their aggregate score from each hole to compete for the Lathrop Cup.
During the course of play, a Pro-Am is also conducted with the three amateurs and their Club Professional (Club professional can be of any age) using the best two gross balls per hole. The Lathrop Cup is a great opportunity for members and their Professional to spend a day together and compete against other SCGA Member clubs throughout the State.
You must Log in, using the link on the left or top right corner, with your SCGA Tournament Profile to Register. Both you and all three team members must be registered with your GHIN number. For individuals that do not have a SCGA Tournament Profile, click here - New Registrant
- $75 SCPGA Professional, $85 per Amateur (includes entry, cart, lunch, range fees, & awards). Entry fee MUST accompany entry form.
- Professionals must be CPGA Member. Amateurs must be 55 years of age or older as of November 20, have valid handicap indexes and be members of the same club as the Pro. Please contact SCGA office regarding eligibility.
- Lathrop Championship: Aggregate of 3 senior amateurs, 18 hole gross score.
SCPGA Pro-Am: 2 low gross balls per hole (There is no low pro purse, only team purse)
- 25 team limit: entry deadline is November 8, 2017
- November 20th - 11:30 Shotgun start with lunch provided. Social hour, awards and meal following play.
- A full refund will be granted if the SCGA office is notified by November 15. No refunds November 15.
- The SCGA reserves the right to refuse entry into any event based on behavior that may affect the integrity of our Association. Players are required to adhere to the dress code of the facility and conduct themselves in the manner of keeping with the highest standards of the SCGA. Players refusing to comply will be disqualified from the competition.