48th Women’s Senior Amateur Championship
Tuesday & Wednesday, September 26-27, 2017
Hopewell Valley Golf & Country Club - Hopewell, NJ
The Championship is 36-Holes, stroke play; eighteen holes will be played on both Tuesday, September 26 and Wednesday, September 27. The Champion will be the player with the lowest 36 hole gross score. In the event of a tie for the Championship, a hole-by-hole playoff will be held immediately upon the completion of play to determine a winner. All ties in other flights will be broken by the USGA method for the matching of cards.
Handicap flights will be created and based upon each player’s USGA Handicap Index as of the September 15, 2016 Revision. Entrant must be 50 years of age (or older) as of September 26, 2017. An additional Super-Senior flight will be created and will be comprised of players who are 65 and over (as of September 26, 2017). These players will be placed in both the Super-Senior flight and their respective Handicap flight.
Entry Fee: $195.00 (includes Cart and Lunch both days)
Entries Close: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Handicap Limit: 19.4 (as of September 1, 2017 Handicap Revision)
Motorized Transportation: Each player´s cart fee (for both days) is included in her entry fee.
NOTICE: Should a player withdraw from the competition after Wednesday´s pairings are complete (other than for personal injury or emergency), she shall be disallowed entry in 2018.
Eligibility Requirements – READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY:
Entries are open to female amateur golfers who meet ALL of the following regulations:
· Amateur must be fifty (50) years of age (or above) as of September 26, 2017.
· Amateur must possess UNQUESTIONABLE Amateur Status as per USGA Standards.
· Amateur must have an active and valid USGA Handicap Index of 19.4 or less as of September 1, 2017 Revision, through a NJSGA member facility (public or private) where she is a member in good standing.
· An entrant MUST appear on the Official Handicap Roster at the club/course with which she is affiliated at the time of entry.
· If entering from a facility open to the general public, or from a Club Without Real Estate (CWORE) she must be a permanent resident of New Jersey.
Entrants who do NOT satisfy all of these conditions are NOT eligible to participate in this Championship.
THOSE WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION.
FINAL DECISION REGARDING ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRIES IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE NJSGA. THE NJSGA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR WITHDRAW AN ENTRY AT ANY TIME, BEFORE OR DURING A COMPETITION OR MODIFY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM AT ITS DISCRETION.
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THIS ENTRY, PLEASE READ ALL RULES, CONDITIONS, AND GUIDELINES WHICH FOLLOW IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
** ENTRIES CLOSE ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th AT 5:00 P.M. **
- All requests for a refund must be initiated by calling the NJSGA Tournament Department at 908-241-GOLF (4653). All refunds will be applied to the credit card which was used for entry.
- For refunds prior to the close of entries: Entry fee will be refunded minus a $25.00 service fee.
- Once entries have been closed, NO REFUNDS shall be issued except in the case of illness or injury as accompanied by a physician's notice.
- No refunds shall be issued for any reason after the conclusion of the championship proper.
- Refunds, in full, will only be issued in the case when a tournament is either postponed, cancelled, or if an entrant does not gain entry into an event due to oversubscription.