5th Women’s Four-Ball Championship
New Jersey National Golf Club – Basking Ridge, NJ
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
* Morning Shotgun Start *
Player Information Sheet
The Women’s Four-Ball Championship consists of eighteen (18) holes of Four-Ball, Stroke Play (Better Ball of Partners). Prizes will be awarded for the gross champions and runners-up, net champions, and senior flight champions. (The Senior flight will consist of teams on which both players are age 50 or above.) The Championship field will be limited to the first 50 teams whose entry is received by the NJSGA prior to the close of entries which is WEDNESDAY, MAY 10, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Handicap Allocation: Each Team member receives 95% of her Course Handicap for Net scoring, based on the May 15, 2017 Handicap Revision. (*Note - If the Course Handicaps of a Team differ by more than eight strokes, an additional reduction will be applied, as per Section 9-4 of the USGA Handicap System Manual).
Please note that BOTH entrants MUST have an active GHIN # at the time of entry. The system will NOT accept an entry from a team if either players' GHIN # is inactive.
Entry Fee: $280.00 Per Team (includes cart, lunch, range fee).
Entries Close: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Player Handicap Limit: 30.0 (as of May 1, 2017 Handicap Revision)
Transportation/Caddie Notice: Motorized transportation is required for this event.
Eligibility Requirements & Formation of Teams:
Teams are formed by two female amateur golfers whose individual USGA Handicap Indexes DO NOT exceed 30.0 (as of May 1, 2017 Handicap Revision). Players are NOT REQUIRED to be from the same NJSGA Member Club.
Entries are open to teams who meet ALL of the following regulations:
· Both entrants must possess UNQUESTIONABLE Amateur Status, as per USGA standards.
· Both entrants must meet ALL of these Handicap and Membership Requirements:
o Both entrants MUST possess an ACTIVE and VALID USGA Handicap Index through a NJSGA member club which does NOT exceed 30.0 as of the May 1, 2017 Handicap Revision.
o Both entrants MUST be in good standing AND appear on the Official Handicap Roster at the Club/Course to which they are affiliated at the TIME OF ENTRY. Both entrants must maintain their good standing and remain on the Official Handicap Roster (possess an active and valid USGA Handicap) at their member club/course through the Championship proper.
o If a player enters a NJSGA Championship from a public facility or a Club Without Real Estate, she MUST be a permanent resident of New Jersey.
THOSE WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION.
FINAL DECISION REGARDING ACCEPTANCE OF ENTRIES IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE NJSGA. THE NJSGA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR WITHDRAW AN ENTRY AT ANY TIME, BEFORE OR DURING A COMPETITION OR MODIFY THE CHAMPIONSHIP PROGRAM AT ITS DISCRETION.
PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THIS ENTRY, PLEASE READ ALL RULES, CONDITIONS, AND GUIDELINES WHICH FOLLOW IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
** ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY, MAY 10th AT 5:00 P.M. **
- All requests for a refund must be initiated by calling the NJSGA Tournament Department at 908-241-GOLF (4653). All refunds will be applied to the credit card which was used for entry.
- For refunds prior to the close of entries: Entry fee will be refunded minus a $50.00 service fee.
- Once entries have been closed, NO REFUNDS shall be issued except in the case of illness or injury as accompanied by a physician's notice. In this case, entry fee will be refunded minus a $50.00 service fee.
- No refunds shall be issued for any reason after the conclusion of the championship proper.
- Refunds, in full, will only be issued in the case when a tournament is either postponed, cancelled, or if an entrant does not gain entry into an event due to oversubscription.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER