Sierra View CC
ENTRY/WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE: Sunday, September 10th
at 8:59 PM
ENTRY FEE: $80; includes golf, cart, range, closest to the
hole prizes, welcome gift, and boxed lunch
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Registration will
begin at 9:00 AM
Shotgun start at 10:30 AM
All participants must be
checked-in and on carts at 10:15 AM
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to take sole
financial responsibility for any damages that you may cause. This includes, but
is not limited to; damage to golf cart(s), the building facility, the course,
or any bodily harm resulting in your actions. The NCGA, nor the facility, will
be held liable for your personal actions.
· Each player will receive a welcome gift upon registration.
· An “optional” competitive format will be held. More information
will be given in the event email, sent out the Monday before the event.
· A boxed lunch will be provided with your round.
· The 90 degree cart path rule
will be in effect for this event, unless weather restricts.
· These events are created to provide NCGA members an
opportunity to play a great facility they would not have access to, or a
quality resort course. All events are intended to be a fun and social
opportunity for NCGA members to play golf with scores being posted as
· You do not need a team or another person to play with. You
can register as an individual and you will play with other participants of
similar ability. We will do the best we can to pair similarly skilled players
together. If you have a specific request as to who to play with, please note it
· All Members-Only Outings will require that participants
display proper golf etiquette and behaviors. This would include no denim, no
cut-off clothing, the removal of hats when inside facility buildings and no
foul language. Players could be given further prohibitions as the club sees fit
but those will be provided in the player e-mail. The NCGA does have the right
to remove anyone for not abiding by these rules at any time. Being removed from
property would result in the loss of all funds.
· The cancellation date is Sunday, September 10th for
a cancellation fee of 10% of the total entry paid. Any cancellation inside
of this date is subject to a loss of all funds unless a replacement can be
· Cancellations can be done up until 8:59 p.m. on September 10th.
All cancellations need to be submitted by the player, online, through their
Please contact email@example.com for