Lake Merced GC
ENTRY/WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE: Sunday, October 29that 8:59 PM
ENTRY FEE: $175; includes golf, cart, range, closest to the hole prizes, welcome gift, and boxed lunch
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Registration will begin at 9:00 AM
Shotgun start at 10:30 AM
All participants must be checked-in and on carts at 10:15 AM
Players may only
participate in One (1) of the two Lake Merced Outings in 2017. If you register
for both events, you will be removed from one and refunded minus a $10
processing fee for the error.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to take sole financial responsibility for any damages that you may cause. This includes, but is not limited to; damage to golf cart(s), the building facility, the course, or any bodily harm resulting in your actions. The NCGA, nor the facility, will be held liable for your personal actions.
· Each player will receive a welcome gift upon registration.
· An “optional” competitive format will be held. More information will be given in the event email, sent out the Monday before the event.
· A boxed lunch will be provided with your round.
· The cart path only rule will be in effect for this event, unless weather restricts.
· These events are created to provide NCGA members an opportunity to play a great facility they would not have access to, or a quality resort course. All events are intended to be a fun and social opportunity for NCGA members to play golf with scores being posted as non-tournament.
· You do not need a team or another person to play with. You can register as an individual and you will play with other participants of similar ability. We will do the best we can to pair similarly skilled players together. If you have a specific request as to who to play with, please note it in registration.
· All Members-Only Outings will require that participants display proper golf etiquette and behaviors. This would include no denim, no cut-off clothing, the removal of hats when inside facility buildings and no foul language. Players could be given further prohibitions as the club sees fit but those will be provided in the player e-mail. The NCGA does have the right to remove anyone for not abiding by these rules at any time. Being removed from property would result in the loss of all funds.
· The cancellation date is Sunday, October 29th for a cancellation fee of 10% of the total entry paid. Any cancellation inside of this date is subject to a loss of all funds unless a replacement can be found.
· Cancellations can be done up until 8:59 p.m. on October 29th.All cancellations need to be submitted by the player, online, through their registration account.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance