Endicott Cup - Tri- State Matches
Potowamut Golf Club MAP
October 3 - 5, 2017
- Entries: Open August 25 and close September 15. The handicap revision date used for team selection will be September 15.
- Eligibility: Handicap Index of 17.0 or lower. Entrants must have posted at least ten Connecticut scores in 2017.
- Team Selection: Team will be chosen and notified by email after the entries close. Additional information will be sent to team members.
- Fees: Entry fee is $125 for the first 2 days of the competition and includes cart fees. Those who qualify for matches on the third day will pay the additional cart charge.
- Format: All contestants must play the first 2-round stroke play tournament for the Endicott Cup. At the completion of the first two rounds, sixteen players will be selected for the Connecticut team by the Team Captain to represent Connecticut in the Tri-State three-ball matches on the third day. Seven matches will be played at scratch. Seven matches will be played at net. An alternate player will be selected for both categories. Should there be no occasion to utilize an alternate team member, all alternate player matches will be added to the team point totals. If an alternate's presence is required to fill a vacant position in the first seven positions of either the scratch or net teams, the remaining alternate scores will not be added to the team totals. A Tri-State Bowl will be awarded to the winner of the gross category. The Mrs. Charles F. Eaton Handicap Trophy will be awarded to the winner of the net category.
- Registration: Register online using TPP at www.cwga.org. All entrants will be "wait-listed" until the team is selected at which time participants credit cards will be charged. You may also download an application from the CWGA website and mail with check for $125 payable to CWGA to:
Joyce Curran, 44 Long Ridge Road, Danbury, CT 06810