98th CWGA Championship MAP
Heritage Village Country Club
June 19 - 22, 2017
- Open to all members with a USGA handicap index 23.5 or lower
Entry Deadline: June 11, 2017
- $85 for Qualifying Round. Includes the prize fee, cart, and lunch.
- $30 for 1st and 2nd Round Matches to cover the cart fee. Lunch is available and payable by cash or credit card.
- $25 for Semi-final and Final Round Matches to cover the cart fee. Lunch is available and payable by cash or credit card.
Caddies and Transportation:
- June 19, 2017: 18-hole Stroke Play Qualifier. Low 16 advance to match play in the Championship Flight. The next lowest 16 qualifiers advance to match play in the Founders' Cup Flight.
- June 20, 2017: 1st and 2nd Round 18-hole Match Play, in flights
- June 21, 2017: Semi-final Round 18-hole Match Play, in flights
- June 22, 2017: Final Round Matches - 36-hole Match Play Championship Flight and 18-hole Match Play Founders' Cup Flight
- A player may walk and bring her own caddie but the cart fee is mandatory for the player.
- If a player's caddie rides, an additional cart fee of $20 will be assessed.
- The player is responsible for all meal costs for her caddie.
Practice Round: A practice round is available to all registered players at a cost of $50 payable by cash or check payable to Heritage Village Country Club. Players must call the Golf Shop at 203.264.8081 to arrange the practice round.
Cancellations: Cancellations made on or before June 11 are subject to a $25 non-refundable fee. Withdrawals after the closing date will result in forfeiture of ALL entry fees. Please notify the Tournament Chair.
Pairings/Start Times: Pairings, starting times and other important information will be emailed to registered players approximately 6 days prior to the start of the event.
phone: 860.839.7653 (cell)