SCGA Youth on Course Club Tournament
Woodley Lakes Golf Club
September 15, 2013
REGISTRATION: To register for the tournament, click Login on the left side of the screen and begin by selecting Click Here to Register to create a new username and password.
ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be 2013 active and certified Youth on Course Club members.
If you are not an SCGA Youth on Course Club member and would like to become one, visit www.scga.org/yoc for information on how to join and enjoy all the benefits that we offer.
*(Members of Pro Kids Golf Academy, Tiger Woods Learning Center, The First Tee of South Los Angeles, and Grandfathers for Golf are eligible to participate)
ENTRY DEADLINE: September 9, 2013 at 12:00 pm. *Register early, as space in the field is limited
ENTRY FEE: $20. (Includes: golf, range balls, and lunch).
SCHEDULE: 12:00 pm Tee times begin
Participant Registration will begin at 11:00 am
WITHDRAWALS / REFUNDS: If participants wish to withdraw they may do so by calling or emailing SCGA Youth on Course at (818) 980-3630x353 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be honored within 48 hours of the event.
YOUTH ON COURSE CLUB TOURNAMENTS:
Youth on Course Club Tournaments provide junior members an opportunity to participate in a fun and competitive event at all skill levels. The goal is to provide club members with an opportunity to gain tournament experience while meeting other club members in their region.
The field will be flighted as listed below. There will be separate flights for boys and girls.
- Ages 7-9: 9-hole gross competition
- Ages 10-12: 9-hole gross competition (net competition for those with an established handicap index)
- Ages 13-18: 9-hole gross competition
- Ages 13-18: 18-hole gross and net competition for those with an established handicap index
Please note that the each Youth on Course tournament will have a dress code in effect that all participants must adhere to. This may include the prohibition of cargo shorts, cargo pants and denim. The dress code will be emailed to each participant with the pairings.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY:
These include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Willful damage of the golf course or golf course property
2) Club throwing or unnecessary club tossing
3) Offensive or unbecoming language
4) Public criticism of golf course or verbal abuse of SCGA staff, officials, volunteers, host club staff or other contestants
5) Potential endangerment of others
6) Conduct deemed unbecoming
WOODLEY LAKES GOLF CLUB
6331 Woodley Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91406