WOMEN: Last 10 years Oregon Mid-Amateur Champions and all eligible past Oregon Amateur Champions.
MEN: Last 10 years Oregon Mid-Amateur Champions and all eligible past Oregon Amateur Champions, the top 50 eligible players on the OGA Men’s Performance Points List, the top 25 players on the OGA Men's Mid- Amateur Performance Points List and the top 3 golfers on the OGA Senior Men’s Performance Points list (Points Lists are published on www.oga.org); winners of the following championships and special exemptions*.
Last two years eligible champions from the following:
- OGA Tournament of Champions
- Oregon Public Links
- Oregon Men's Stroke Play - Open Division
- Oregon Senior Amateur
Previous year's champion from the following:
- Oregon Men's Stroke Play - Master 40 Division
- Oregon Men's Stroke Play - Senior Division
* The OGA Tournament Committee reserves the right to award a position into the tournament proper to any player(s) who has performed exceptionally well in state, regional and/or national competitions who is otherwise qualified but not exempt. Such awards will be made by invitation of the OGA Tournament Committee at their discretion.
All exempt players must meet eligibility requirements and must file an entry by the deadline.